Bright Memory Infinite is a sports game where players compete by memorizing the skills of other players. The more skill-sets you are able to remember, the better your chances are to win! Bright Memory Infinite was originally released as an app in 2016 and has since seen success across all platforms.
“bright memory: infinite release date” is a new game that was released on May 22, 2018. The game has been getting great reviews and is a must have for all players.
Despite the fact that Bright Memory Infinite isn’t a really lengthy game, there are a lot of distinct skill upgrades to pick from. To unlock talents, you’ll need to collect Reliquaries, which appear as little green statues dispersed across the area.
There are a lot of Reliquaries throughout the game, so if you keep an eye out for them, you should have no issue collecting them. Now comes the difficult part: deciding which abilities to invest in.
In Bright Memory Infinite, the Best Skills to Purchase First
Blade Slash and Light Blade Slash are the initial skills you should invest all of your points on. When you unlock these abilities, your sword will fire a medium-range shockwave with each slash, and improving it will make the strike even more powerful.
In Bright Memory Infinite, the sword is by far your most powerful weapon, so improve this talent first and you’ll be practically unbeatable. With that in mind, here are a few other talents worth developing after that.
- Aerial Slash – Instead of staying still, you can close shoot forward with an upward slash using this skill. When combined with other sword abilities, this is an excellent way to close the gap between you and your opponents.
- Blade Slash Whirlwind – This talent requires you to first earn Giant Blade Slash, but it throws your blade out while it zeroes in on an adversary and slashes them repeatedly. You may also continue firing while the sword is attacking.
- Tractor Beam – The Tractor Beam is unlocked by default, although it’s worth upgrading early on. An enhanced Tractor Beam will allow you to drag adversaries in from a great distance, making it ideal for snipers.
- You’ll have to earn Shock Punch first, but Rocket Punch is the one you actually want. Rocket Punch has a fair range, only a little longer than your sword slice, and when completely improved, it may be quite deadly.
- Incendiary Grenade – You may upgrade any special ammunition you want to use the most, but the Incendiary Grenade on the pistol, in our opinion, causes the greatest damage. This unique ammunition is very valuable in boss fights, and if you time your shot well, you may actually hit numerous opponents at once.
You should be able to handle anything Bright Memory Infinite throws at you as long as you have at least a handful of these talents. More Bright Memory Infinite tutorials may be found on GameSkinny.
Bright Memory Infinite is a game that has been made by one person. The game is about running and jumping through levels and it’s best if you use the keyboard to play. Reference: bright memory: infinite made by one person.
- bright memory achievement guide
- zeng xiancheng
- bright memory: episode 1